Thursday 8 December 2011

Aussie meet your match....





I have found a match to Aussie 3 Minute Miracle conditioner.. Introducing Doves Nourishing Oil Care Daily Treatment Conditioner - wow thats a mouthful! I stumbled across this to be honest, I was in the supermarket and I needed a new conditioner. I liked the idea of the oil in this - as the ends of my hair are totally frazzled - so I purchased. Not a whole lot of thought went into it. But I’m delighted I found it! 

It is AMAZING!!!!! I insist everyone goes out and buys in right now! Now I love Aussie but this just leaves my hair ridiculously soft and takes conditioners to a whole new level!! 



It claims to give three times the nourishment of a regular conditioner and I believe them! So it is like your normal conditioner but with a lightweight oil going through it. The oil is the magic. It softens and moisturises your hair without leaving it greasy. 

My hair is not too long but not short either. I curl it or GHD it far too often and the ends are very dry. I refuse to get it cut because well, I don’t want to. This conditioner is by far the best I have ever tried and puts getting my hair cut off for another while!

Have you tried it yet??
xxxxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment