Wednesday 14 December 2011

Gosh Nail Glitter - Gorgeous Sparkly Nails

Hello Ladies... 
Gosh makeup is nice and I have always been a fan but recently Gosh have brought out these gorgeous little pots of nail glitters! I am a lover of all thing glitter so I was very excited when I saw them. Basically, it is pot with lots of glitter in it. It's for your nails but I’m sure you could find many uses for them! 
They are very easy to use but beware, glitter tends to go EVERYWHERE! All you do is paint your nails with a clear polish and before it dries, dip in into the glitter so it covers your nails. Put some more clear polish over it and wallah, its done! Gorgeous sparkly glitter nails!
I bought two colours but I only have pictures on one (Ruby Red) because I want to experiment with the other to see what else I can do with them and then show you!  Priced at €6.99 its a bargain if you ask me! 






 Excuse the glitter around my nail on my index finger, Dont know how I missed that! 
I will post pictures of the other colour and how I use it at the weekend. 


Will you be adding these to your Christmas list??
xxxxxxx

1 comment: