Friday 2 December 2011

Introducing Naked 2!!

Hey Lovelies.. 

I’m sure you all heard the big news about Urban Decay! They are launching a Naked Palette 2! I cannot express how happy I was to see this, as you probably all know I am crazy in love with my Naked Palette 1! It is amazing and my most used eyeshadows. So when I hear they are bringing out another one I am just uber excited! 

The only bad thing is it wont be available in the UK and Ireland  till January! That seems like a lifetime away I simply don’t think I will last that long. I’m going to see what I can do and who I know in the US who can buy it for me and send it over. 

Obviously I don’t have one yet but here are some pictures of it that I found online...

                                                                          www.urbandecay.com
Will you be purchasing Naked Palette 2? 
xxxxxxxx

3 comments:

  1. Yep, have no idea how I'll be able to wait until January for this. I need it in my life now!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so excited for this!! It looks amazing! xx

    ReplyDelete