Wednesday 30 November 2011

Wheres the shine??




Everyone always raves about how good Sally Hansen products are, and being a huge fan of the tan, I also fall into that category. However, I recently picked up a bottle of the Mega Shine top coat and I was so disappointed at the results I got from it. I have seen many You Tubers saying how good the product is and read about it on many blogs so I assumed I was onto a winner when I bought it. 

But I was wrong - very wrong. It is quiet possibly one of the dullest top coats I have ever seen. There isn't a shine to it at all and I'm really disappointed about this. 

Sally Hansen claim this product keeps manicures looking amazing for up to 10 days and the micro diamonds create mirror shine. I didn’t see any of these results. 

So what happened? Did I get a dodgy bottle or has anyone else had a similar problem? 
xxxxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment