Tuesday 15 November 2011

Another flight......



Hi lovelies! 
Hope you are all having a great week! I’m a busy bee preparing for ANOTHER flight this week! It is my 6th in the last few weeks! I never normally fly so much but with my new job, it’s been a bit hectic! This time though I can say it is for pleasure and I’m very excited for the weekend! Im rambling sorry... 

All these flights and different timezones have left my skin in a bad way  and I’m not one bit happy about that! Planes equals bad skin - fact! But there are a few ways to try combat it as best we can and keep our skin looking ok-ish!

Some golden rules when flying: 
  • Don’t wear makeup. I know its hard, very very hard BUT your skin will thank you for it in the end. The air in planes is so full of germs and can cause your skin to get very congested, so makeup on top of that really doesn’t help the situation! If you can’t brave walking through the airport bare faced, take a leaf out of Lauren Conrads book and bring cleansing wipes with you to take off your makeup once you are on the plane.

  • Drink loads of water!! Our skin gets super dehydrated on planes, so drinking water is essential! Buy a big bottle before you get on the plane and sip on it throughout the flight. 

  • Treat yourself to a facial after. Dehydrated skin equals dull skin, and when you are away on holidays or work you want to look your best! Ok so don’t go out to a salon and get one but give your skin a little bit of TLC. Exfoliate and apply a hydrating mask. This will give your skin a boost and leave it looking healthier. 

Unfortunately sometimes if you are on planes that much, they tend to get the better of your skin, which is what has happened me, even though I was kind to my skin on all those flights - imagine what state I’d be in if I wasn’t! Doesn’t bare thinking about!! 

Have you any good tips for keeping your skin healthy when flying? 


xxxxxxxxxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment