Friday 4 November 2011

Makeup of the week: Amber Heard & Millie Mackintosh

Hello Lovelies..
Makeup of the week this week is going to be a double whammy! I seriously couldn’t decide between either of this two gorgeous lassies and I’m pretty sure you will agree! 


First up is the gorgeous Amber Heard at the premiere of her new movie The Rum Diaries where she stars along side the equally gorgeous Johnny Depp! Her makeup is quiet natural but compliments her gorgeous dress. I don’t think too many could pull off that dress but she most definitely has! WOWZA!! 

Next up is Millie Mackintosh from Made In Chelsea. When I saw these pictures, I thought they were gorgeous. Millie looks stunning and can really do the vintage look proud! Her hair is gorgeous tossed to the side with a light wave. For me though, it’s the lippy that does it. Deep plum shades like this are so in this winter and they really suit Millies skin tone! 
Two gorgeous gals - how could I choose just one?? 
Do you have a favorite from these two? 

xxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment