Friday 11 November 2011

Makeup of the week: Cheryl Cole




Hi lovelies!

Friday again so that means it’s time for Makeup Of The Week!  This week it is Cheryl Cole on the cover of InStyle magazine. I’m not Cheryls biggest fan, but there is no denying she looks great. I think she actually looks really heathy, her skin is glowing and although she is still tiny, she seems to have filled out a tiny bit and it suits her! 



Her makeup is not as glamourous as she usually has it, much more natural shades on her skin and lips. I think I prefer this look on her. Her hair is also looking good and again I prefer it without her usual hair extensions! 

She looks healthy and happy. Lets hope she really is. 

I have to say I also thought Selena Gomez looked gorgeous presenting the MTV awards!

Have you seen any gorgeous makeups this week? 
xxxxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment