Tuesday 8 November 2011

iS CLINICAL Fire & Ice



Hi lovelies!
Tell me what is the first thing you think off when I talk about a chemical peel? If your me or like most the people I’ve talked to, they straight away think of Samantha from Sex & The City when she gets a chemical peel and her face is red and blotchy - so not a good look! But what if I told you about a facial which is a chemical peel, but is gentle enough to get done on your lunch break? You probably wouldn’t believe me, cause I didn’t but it is a real facial you can get. It is none other then iS CLINICAL Fire & Ice Facial. 

You may have heard about this as it has been around for a few months now, but I recently got it done and I can tell you it is the best thing I have ever done for my skin! The facial lasts roughly 40 minutes and, relaxing it may not be, but effective it most definitely is. 

The facial
To start, the girl gave my skin a deep cleanse with a gorgeous foamy cleanser called Cleansing Complex. This contains Salix Alba extract, which is a source of Salicylic Acid. Salicylic Acid is an exfoliator for your skin. 

Once my skin was fully cleansed, the next part is Fire. The girl applied a mask to my skin, which was full of retinol’s, Salicylic Acid, Gylcolics and vitamin A. This feels so hot on your skin, like a serious burning sensation! The heat is opening my pores and deeply exfoliating the skin. This is left on for about 5 minutes and then cleansed off with lukewarm water. Ouches!

Extractions came next, I really hated this part, but with your skin so deeply cleansed, it just has to be done! 

Thankfully Ice comes next! Ice is a cooling mask, (from the fridge!), and is applied over my skin to help to close my pores, cool my face down, hydrate my skin intensely, and most importantly tighten my skin up! I know I’m only 23 so I don’t need my skin tightened up but it’s all part of the package and prevention is better then cure!

Once the mask is removed, Active Serum is applied. This felt so good and hydrating! The girl then applied Moisturing Complex all over my skin and neck. This moisturiser is very hydrating and soothing.

The Result:
 My skin was literally glowing! My skin tone looked much more even and clearer. 

I would highly recommend this facial to anyone who is interested in taking their skin care to the next level. It is not something you need to get done all the time, the difference will be noticeable instantly. 

If you would like to read a little more then check out  iS CLINICAL  website or look at the video below. 




Do you think you would like to get this done?


xxxxxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment