Wednesday 9 November 2011

Golden Oldies: Batiste Dry Shampoo



Hello Lovelies, 

Golden oldies time!!! This week I think Batiste Dry Shampoo has got to be it! Can you remember what you did before it? (apart from wash your hair more of course!) . I use this product so much and have done for years and years. It is definitely a holy grail product and I would be lost without it.

We all know washing your hair too much is bad for it but if you have oily hair with a tendency to get greasy quickly,  then you don’t really have a choice only to wash it lots. That was before Batiste came along! Now, I’m not sure exactly how long it has been around but I have been using it since I was 16 and I’m almost 24, (not quiet 24 yet!).  So thats 8 years at least! I think that is enough to qualify as a Golden Oldie! 

Many brands have brought out there own versions of dry shampoo and I have tried a few but I have always come back to Batiste! It is in my opinion the best, especially now you can get it in different scents! It’s cheap and cheerful and does the job better then any the other brand. 

The Batiste website is pretty cool as well! You can check it out here for hair tutorials, competitions, blog and more! 

Do you agree? Would Batiste be your favorite?
xxxxxxxx 

2 comments:

  1. Batiste is a huuuuuge favourite of mine. I have oily skin/scalp and washing too much damages my hair. As well as that, my hair is quite fine and can look very limp. Batiste is a lifesaver!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep I couldn't agree more! The Disco one is my fave, love the smell of it! x

    ReplyDelete