Tuesday 22 November 2011

Golden Oldies: Clarins Hand and Nail Treatment Cream.



Hello lovelies.. 

I’m onto product four in my Golden Oldies series. I know I haven’t posted a new product every week and I honestly don’t know how many products this will feature but I don’t want to write about any product, I want to make sure it’s products that not only I love but my friends and other people around me agree that they are worthy products. If I was going to choose any old product I could be writing forever! 

This week, my Golden Oldie product is.....Clarins Hand and Nail Treatment Cream. Now, I know this is the second Clarins product but if you have used it you will agree it is one of the best products ever! 

I suffer with eczema on my hands and so I have to be so careful with the different products that I use as it can be easily irritated! Clarins hand cream is the only product I can use on my hands and be guaranteed no inflammation. For products these days - especially hand creams - that is saying something. 

The cream is quiet rich, but not too greasy. The main ingredients are Sesame Oil and Japanese Mulberry, which are known for their soothing and protection properties. As the title suggests the cream is also great for strengthening your nails and keeping your cuticles well nourished! 

When I worked on Clarins, this was the single most popular item we sold. At €19.50, it is not the cheapest of hand creams but with your hands being a tell tale sign of your ages, I think its worth investing to keep the skin looking youthful! 

Have you tried it yet??
xxxxxxxxx

2 comments:

  1. I've never tried this one, despite being a hand cream junkie. Sounds gorgeous! *adds to wishlist*

    ReplyDelete
  2. You HAVE to try it! It's so so good!

    ReplyDelete