Sunday 6 November 2011

October Loves:




Hey Girlies,

It’s November! Yay I love November because it’s my birthday and so close to Christmas! New month means a new monthly loves post…so here we go, the products I have loved this October!





Carmex Healing Lotion – I got this in Florida and I love it! It leaves my skin so soft. I need to find somewhere in Ireland where I can buy it!


Make Up Forever HD Foundation – I am in love with this foundation!! I already wrote a review on this, if you missed it you can read it here.


Soap & Glory Solar Powder – I have been using the darker side of this to contour my cheekbones and it works really well.  When I just want an all over bronzed look, I mix the two together and it gives a lovely glow to my skin


Revlon Colour Burst lip gloss in 008 Peachy Pivoine – I only got this recently but I love the colour of it. I wasn’t expecting it to be as nice as it is or as long-lasting as it is!


MAC eye kohl in Teddy – I’ve replaced Smoulder with Teddy and I am so glad I did! Teddy still gives me a nice smokey eye but without being too harsh and Goth like!


Essie number 884 Carry on – Dark colours are my favourite in the winter and this Essie one is gorgeous! I think I have had this colour on my nails for almost the whole of October!


Girogia Armani ACQUA di GIOIA – My favourite perfume ever! Always love it and try not to use it too much because I am running low at the moment!  


What have you loved this month?


xxxxxxxxx

2 comments:

  1. Love the sound of all of these! I've been tempted to buy "Teddy" for ages, I really don't suit black eyeliner! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I think Teddy has replaced black eyeliner! It's still smokey but ya dont have the dreaded panda eyes lol! xx

    ReplyDelete