Tuesday 25 October 2011

Makeup Forever HD Review...


This post could fall into “My Hunt For The Perfect Foundation” series, but I wanted to review the foundation and the primer together. I bought these two products when I was in America in September, and I have used them for a bit now to really test them and see how they are for my skin.



I will start with the primer. I hadn’t planned on buying this but when I saw the travel size, I thought why not?? It would be rude not to! I am not the biggest fan of primers, I don’t love the texture of them. I just use Beauty Flash Balm by Clarins instead and I love the finish it gives my makeup.

The HD Microperfecting primer claims to nourish, moisturise and soften the skin. I don’t know if it has done any of that for my skin, but it certainly did do the job I had intended on it doing and that was to keep my makeup on all day. I cannot argue with that, my makeup didn’t budge at all when I was wearing this. I have to say though I am still unsure if I will be buying this product again, it’s not that it is a bad product, but as I said earlier, I don’t like the texture of the product on my skin.



As for the foundation, I feel quite the opposite! The thing I love most about it is the texture! This foundation is absolutely gorgeous; it feels so soft and light on your skin and glides on so evenly. The coverage is medium, but I find it gives me a flawless finish! The selection of colours is huge which is great news for any people out there with fair skin like me! With or without using a primer under this foundation, it still had the staying power and didn’t budge of my skin. I cannot fault this foundation. I have completely fallen in love with it and will be sure to be buying it again when it runs out.

I guess my hunt for the perfect foundation is over.....

Have you tried any products from the HD range?
xxxxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment