Wednesday 12 October 2011

Golden Oldies Part 1


                                            www.newwebstar.com
There is no denying that there are tons of amazing beauty products available and there are constantly improvements with science and technology and therefore products are getting bigger and better! I can’t deny this and I’m not, but sometimes I do think we forget about some of the older products. Some of which are little gems and no matter what new developments there is, will always be little gems! I’m going to do a series (if you like this) dedicated to the golden oldies of the beauty world. Skincare and makeup products that have been around for years and still going strong!


The first product I’m going to do is the ultimate golden oldie, Clarins Beauty Flash Balm. Beauty Flash Balm is a whopping 31 years old!  The original primer, it was once one the most wanted products in the cosmetic industry!  Beauty Flash Balm revives and brightens the skin and can be used under makeup as a primer or simply on its own to give your skin a glow – unlike other primers.  This was one of the first high end skincare products I ever bought and has been a staple in my collection ever since! I have tried a lot of the other primers available on the market and I have never found one that both keeps my make up on AND keeps my skin looking fresh and glowing.

Clarins extended the Beauty Flash range after the success of the balm and launched Eye Revive Beauty Flash.  This is one of my favourite eye creams of all time! It completely brightens the skin around your eyes and makes me look like I’ve never had problems sleeping – yes seriously! It is simply amazing and does not get the credit it deserves. 

What products do you think are golden oldies??

xxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment