Monday 24 October 2011

Holiday Haul...

After almost a month, I have finally got round to doing a post about my holiday makeup purchases! I got a good bit but I had planned on buying more! It just wasn’t that type of holiday though and unfortunately I didn’t get to Sephora as much as I had planned. I am still so so happy with everything I got and have loved using them all. I'm sorry about the colour in some the pictures, the lighting wasn't the best!

Let’s get started......





Carmex Healing Lotion. As you know I am a huge Carmex fan and when I seen the body range in Walgreens, I had to get something from it. I was worried about my luggage weight though and I could only but one! 


Even though I am looking for a new foundation, I still got my usual MAC because it was just so much cheaper! I will use it as I've said before, once I have tan on the colour is lovely. I never tried Strobe cream before and when I seen this travel size one, I had to pick it up! It is great I love it!


I had been keen to try the new Makeup Forever HD foundation for some time. I had planned on picking it up  when I was there. I really like this and I will write a review soon! I hadn't planned on getting the HD Primer but I couldn't resist! I'll also have a review from that coming up shortly. 


Urban Decay Glide On CheekTint in Indecent. I love this so much! I love cream blush and the subtle peachy glow of this is so gorgeous.  I love it.


Three lipsticks - from left to right
Mac - Speed Dial, a gorgeous bright pink!
Mac - Lustering, a sexy pinky/red.
Sephora - there was no name on this but if I remember right it is 21, a glossy peach.


MAC Eye Khol in Teddy. I love this so much! Teddy is a dark brown and gives a gorgeous smokey look but without using black. 
Clinique High Impact Mascara in Black. This mascara is gorgeous, and doesn't get the recognition it deserves as a volumising mascara. 


Finally some of my favorite purchases are my nail varnishes! 
From left to right:
Essie #884
American Apparel Nail Polish in Berry Peach
American Apparel Nail Polish in Dynasty
American Apparel Nail Polish in Rose Bowl
Wet N' Wild in Night Prowl 

That is the lot! I did a little cosmetic shopping at the weekend so I will have another haul later in the week!

How do you like my purchases??

xxxxxxxxx

4 comments:

  1. The American Apparel colours look so nice and the bottle is so cool!
    http://oliviadollydaydream.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are gorgeous! I love them. Im going to do a nail post tomorrow I think and I'll have beter pictures of them then with better light! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Want all of these! The lipsticks all look gorgeous and the Urban Decay cheektint looks so pretty xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah it is! The Sephora lipstick is amazing, by far my favorite!xx

    ReplyDelete