Thursday 20 October 2011

Halloween Makeup Ideas..


Normally, I'm not a huge fan of Halloween. No reason really, I just never got into it. But for some reason this year, I'm loving everything about this time of year, I love when the evenings get darker and the winter woolies coming back out from the wardrobe. I am a winter girl for sure! I am even loving Halloween this year. So much so, I'm dedicating a post to it. 

Now I'm not the most creative when it comes to thinking of costumes and doing fancy dress makeups, so I decided to go through You Tube and get some videos for you from some of the best in makeup! I hope some of these videos will inspire you when you are thinking of your Halloween costume this  year.

First up is Sam from Pixiwoo doing a Catwoman  tutorial:


Next is Nic from Pixiwoo, doing a great Halloween Corpse Bride tutorial. This is amazing!


Next up is Goldiestarling doing a brilliant evil doll tutorial:


Tanya Burr (Pixi2woo) shows us how to do a Gothic Fallen Angel makeup:



Miss Jessica Harlow is amazing at all tutorials but I think Halloween tutorials is her forte! Check out these two amazing videos. The first shows us how to do a Jessica Rabbit and in the other Jessica does a Sexy Vampire look! 




Hope these videos gives you some ideas for Halloween this year!

What are you dressing up as this year?

xxxxx




2 comments: