Sunday 9 October 2011

A plan of action for Bella Beauty!



Hey there fellow beauty lovers...

I wanted to write a quick post to let you all know what is going to be happening with Bella Beauty. I started this blog a little while ago because I felt I had something to contribute to the world of beauty & blogging, and I still do. However, I think I was a little eager in jumping on the blogging band wagon and I didn't give my blog the time or thought it deserves. I was just dying to get out there and start blogging, and I lost sight of the main reason I wanted to do it and that is to share some the knowledge I have learnt in the beauty industry! I have been thinking a lot over the last week or so about what direction I want to take with Bella Beauty. 

 I have come to the conclusion that, rather then simply do random posts throughout the week, I want to try a series or two to keep a little bit of structure but also to try make Bella Beauty better!

So....I plan to do a couple of series over the next few weeks and see how they go. Some will be simple "Loves" and some new ones thrown in the mix as well. I am also going to do a series giving advice on different skin issues and reviews of some of the latest spa treatments available. 

I feel happy I have some direction and a better plan of action. I hope everyone will like this more organised version of Bella Beauty! 

xxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment