Sunday 23 October 2011

Makeup of the week: Lauren Conrad



My makeup of the week post is late I know, but I didn’t see too many pictures that I was loving this week. Well, that’s not completely true, I did see this picture of the gorgeous Lauren Conrad and I loved it but as the look Lauren is going for is so simple, I thought I would keep looking for something more dramatic. I saw a few pictures, but nothing I liked as much as Lauren.


The “barely there” makeup look is very in at the moment and Lauren is rocking it with ease. Only thing with this look is you need to be quiet confident with your skin. Lauren has gorgeous clear skin, with her LA glow all year round, so this look is perfect for her. Lauren has small smudge of liner on her eyes and some mascara, a gorgeous nude colour on her lips but it is the small bit of bronzer and highlighter on her cheeks that completes the look.


It’s Laurens hair though that I really love! A few weeks ago she tweeted  about dying the ends of her hair a peachy colour and she did it, if you look close enough you can see this in her bun – such a gorgeous look! I have to take a minute to comment on her outfit. So simple and yet perfect. She looks gorgeous and I have to say she can do no wrong in my eyes!    


What do you think of Laurens simple look?

xxxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment