Tuesday 4 October 2011

Got a case of the holiday blues...

As the plane lands back into Dublin, it was a dull morning and raining heavily...post holidays blues set in instantly...please please bring me back to sunny Orlando. The thoughts of going back to normality really are hard and knowing the holiday I spent the last five months planning has come to an end makes me feel so incredibly sad. 

Orlando Florida was the most amazing holiday I have ever had. It was packed with fun and action and I got to share it with my gorgeous boyfriend. Just thinking about it makes me smile...but Orlando is no more. Adrenaline pumped days on roller coasters are gone, chill out days by the pool are no more, meeting Mickey Mouse in Disney and being a complete kid is over, no more gorgeous cocktails and amazing food...

Anyone who knows me will know my entire life has been taken over by my holiday to Orlando. I wanted to go for years so when my boyfriend and I decided to book it, I couldn’t contain my excitement. Im not exaggerating when I say I spent that entire time planing out my outfits and, saving all my money, working out to get bikini ready and dreaming about what would happen when over there. I think I may have gotten a little too excited because now I’m home and nothing to look forward to I feel extremely sad and down in the dumps! 

I know this isn’t beauty related but thought I needed to explain my absence from blogging and Twitter.  So I have a few photos to show you all where I’ve been and tomorrow beauty blogs will resume...promise! 














Anyone else suffering from holiday blues? 


xxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment