Friday 14 October 2011

Make-up Of The Week



It’s Friday again and so that means it is time for a Make-up Of The Week. Have to admit, I was struggling a little to pick someone for this because I wasn’t seeing a whole lot of amazing makeups BUT last night while watching The Soap Awards, I spotted Michelle Keegan and I thought she looked amazing!

Michelle picked up an award for Sexiest Female in soap! Of course there is no surprise here, she has won this award many times before and you just have to take one look at her to see why, she is gorgeous. Michelle was wearing a beautiful gold sequins floor length dress, one which not just anyone could pull off, and later changed into a gorgeous black dress again looking stunning!

But it was her makeup that I loved. Michelle has gorgeous skin naturally and her foundation is sheer, and simple giving her a very subtle glow. The eyes have gone a little more dramatic with dark liner and false lashes and what looks like quiet a sheer red lip colour. Michelle has bronzer and highlighter rather than blush, which enhances that natural glow of her skin.

I think she looks lovely, I love that her makeup is so simple, yet very sexy. It’s no wonder she won Sexiest Female!

xxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment