Monday 10 October 2011

September Loves...






Firstly I want to apologise for being so late with this post! But hey, better late than never?? One of the reasons I am late with it is because I was away on a lovely holiday and I only got back on the 2nd of October, then I has a bad case of the holiday blues and was feeling sorry for myself! So this post was destined to be late no matter what!


My list for September is actually quiet short because I was away, therefore I didn’t try too many new products, so most the products here are regulars and were staples in my holiday toiletries. 


I was loving my Benefit Waterproof Bad Gal Mascara. It was so hot while we were in Orlando, I knew normal mascara would NOT last on my lashes and I wasn’t really up for rocking the panda eye look. I tried Waterproof Bad Gal before and I knew it worked so without any hesitation, I popped down to Benefit to pick up a new one before jetting off. I am so glad I did!


I love to paint my nails and I always change the colour of my nails! But for going away, I knew I wanted to paint my nails a bright summery colour. I opted for Attitude Tutti Frutti! I brought other colours with me so I could mix it up, but I didn’t change them at all! I just loved how summery the colour was!

The perfume I was loving was Gucci Envy Me. I first got this perfume 6 years ago and I love it. It has always been my favourite but they recently stopped making it, which made me so so sad! Luckily, for me though, my sister seen a bottle not so long ago and picked it up for me! I have been using it since and brought it away with me rekindling my love for it!


I used Aussi Three Minute Miracle Conditioner  a lot in September! My hair has just been so dry recently and I didn’t fancy getting it cut! I knew I needed some serious TLC so I bought Ausi to give my hair a boost! I also would have struggled without my Moroccan Oil this month (well every month)! I applied it after using Aussi and between both, my hair felt amazing!! Moroccan Oil also totally calmed my hair down when I was away as the heat gave it a mind of its own!


Another  month is over and so another list of my “Loves”. I bought so much while I was away so I can promise you, although this months post may be short, next month is going to be very long and jam packed!
What were you loving in September?

xxxxxx

7 comments:

  1. I got my mascara through a best deals promo from a shop. I love it because it is a non-smudging mascara that contain special imitation formulas meant to resist moisture. But these can be harsh on your lashes so I just take extra care to my lashes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yeah, my eyes were stinging me from scrubbing at them for so long to get it off. Thats the only negative though! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's better late than never, right? Thank for sharing this wonderful information. It made me think of starting a new business, and online one that caters about beauty products and tips. Thanks for being an inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love it because it is a non-smudging mascara that contain special imitation formulas meant to resist moisture. But these can be harsh on your lashes so I just take extra care to my lashes.Resume writing services

    ReplyDelete
  6. my eyes were stinging me from scrubbing at them for so long to get it off. Thats the only negative though

    sexy car tattoos
    amazing audi cars

    ReplyDelete