Thursday 15 September 2011

Eeeeekkkk! It's holiday time!!!




Finally my holiday has arrived, I have been waiting for this FOREVER well it feels like forever. I'm off to sunny Florida for two glorious weeks and the excitement level is through the roof. So apologies must be made because I know I haven't had many posts this week (ok sorry no posts this week) but I have just been super busy! 


I love packing for holidays simply because I'm easily excited! I love picking out my outfits and going through all my makeup and accessories etc. A two week holiday is a long time and there are ALOT of essentials I need to bring with me! At the same though you have to be somewhat sensible or so I'm told!


When I first went to pack my makeup and toiletries I had three big full bags. They weighed so much and took up a lot of room so I had no choice only to cut down. I made a second attempt at it and I managed to cut it down a little (really only a teeny bit!!)

So some of my holiday essentials include:

Urban Decay Naked Palette.Of course this was going to come with me. I've expressed my love for this so many times, it was an obvious choice. Benefit Waterproof Bad Gal had to come as well. I got waterproof as I'll be in and out of water esp when we go to any of the water parks and I really couldn't survive without any mascara. 

More makeup includes my Nars Orgasm Blush - I love peachy blush when you have a nice tan. Benefit 10 Bronzing and Highlighting powder. I'm loving this lately so had to come with me! 

I'm bringing about a million lipsticks and glosses including MAC Hue,  Gosh Nude,  Lancome Juicy Tube in strawberry, Smashbox Peachy and many many more! 

My TRESeme 24 Hour Body lotion, powder and finishing hairspray. I love this range, if you haven't tried it yet I'd really recommend it! L'Oreal Play Ball Beach Fizz. I only recently found out I can use this in wet hair as well so I will be sure to get plenty of use out of this! 

I could really go on forever here, but I need to stop at some stage! Bela Beauty Blog will be a little quiet for the next few weeks while I am away but I promise loads of great posts once I get back! 

So passport - check, tickets - check, dollars - check, sunglasses - check.... 
xxxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment