Saturday 3 September 2011

My August LOVES...





WOW! I can't believe another month has come and gone already! That means it’s time again for my monthly loves!  So, let’s get cracking on them.

As always, a staple in my makeup is Urban Decay Naked Palette. Love it and you all know I do. You can read my review on that here.   I’m also loving my St Tropez tan this month as well. No sun here means no real tan so I have been using this to keep my skin looking golden.

This month I have been loving  Benefit Dandelion Blush! I have had this for ages and never really wore it. I took it out from its hiding place about two weeks ago and totally fell in love with it again. I have been using it now loads and it has become a favourite and taking pride of place in my makeup bag.

Some newbies this month have been, my BaBylisss Big Hair. I have used it loads since I got it and I really really love  it. It is really easy to use but I’ve found after using it a few times I’ve really gotten the hang of it and I can get my hair just how I like it. To read my full review on that click here.

Next up is two products from the TRESemme 24 Hour Body range. I have totally become addicted to using the Blow Dry Lotion and the Sky High Plumping Powder!  I love when my hair has some volume in it, not over the top now, but you know, a bit of oomph! These two products have been excellent for doing this for me and I am a major fan of the range. I find if I use the Blow Dry Lotion before I use my BaByliss Big Hair, then I get a real gorgeous volumised finish to my hair!

I adore Jessica nail polishes –love love love. Great for keeping shine and love every colour. I have been painting my nails a lot this month and almost all Jessica colours.

I recently found Lush lip exfoliator and I have fallen in love with it! I am slow with this one as it has been available for some while now, but I’m just so glad I found it, late or not!

So that is it for my loves this month, some newbies and oldies!
What have you been loving this month?

xxxxxx

6 comments:

  1. I love the Babyliss Big Hair too, can't beat a bit of volume!

    Laura x

    www.stylenotesbylaura.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know Laura! Its great! So glad I got it! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice post thanks for sharing! :) I found your blog today thru blog hop :) and i am your newest follower :)
    Xo,
    Jyz

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much lovely! As you can can see in fairly new to this so great to get new followers! The blog hop is great :-) x

    ReplyDelete
  5. omg the babyliss big hair is great i love it too, i just followed your blog and i really like it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aw thank u so much! Yeah I love the big hair! Iv only had it a little while and Id be lost without it! :) x

    ReplyDelete