Friday 19 August 2011

Lets all get naked....




The Urban Decay Naked Palette has changed my makeup life! Seriously. I know that makes me sound a bit odd and like I don’t have much of a life but if you have it you will defiantly feel the same. 

For those of you who don’t have it, allow me to explain all…The Naked palette is a beautiful selection of twelve colours. Ranging from gorgeous natural shades to intense sexy Kim Kardashian style shades. With only twelve colours, I don’t think I will ever need to buy any more eye-shadows again! I love natural colours, I think everyone does. These colours are perfect no matter what colour your eyes. You can do a range of looks from the palette from very subtle to dramatic. 


   My favourite for a natural day look is Sin, Toasted, Naked & Buck. For a more smokey look I prefer Dark Horse & Hustle with some Creep along the lashes and Virgin in at the tear duct to brighten the eyes slightly.
                  


             

To make it even better, you get a gorgeous brush and Urban Decays famous eye primer with it. It is a must for every girl’s makeup bag. I highly recommend it and I know you will all love it!

 xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment