Friday 19 August 2011




Hello ladies..
Thought I would share with you all of my favourite products from July. There are a few oldies and newbies in there! Apologies for not having any pictures, getting a camera sorted this week so will have plenty of pictures for you all then. Let’s get started…
First things first…
The Naked Palette by Urban Decay. I have this since April I think, and it is my all time favourite palette (and I must warn you now, it will probably be in every months “Loves” blog!) If you have this you will totally understand where I am coming from, but if you don’t then you need to get yourself one! It will be an investment to your makeup and I promise you will not regret it! I will have a post expressing my love for this in more detail very soon!
Next up is Mac Springsheen Blush. Now, I have had this for ages and always loved it but it got buried in my HUGE makeup box and well, I kinda forgot I had it. A few weeks ago I was going through all my blush and I came across it. Completely rekindled my love for it and I have worn it every day since! It is a gorgeous gold/peach shimmer blush that makes your skin look glowing and healthy.
Bourjois Volumizer Mascara is the next item I could not have lived without this month. I am blessed with super long eyelashes and I am cursed with white skinny eyelashes all at the same time. When they are tinted, I look somewhat normal but I need a very volumizing mascara to give them some thickness. I’ve gone through many fab ones but this is my favourite at the moment. It’s super black (perfect for white lashes) and extremely volumizing. I love it!
Moving onto hair products, this month I could not have lived without my Tresemme Dry shampoo. I have always been a Batiste girl but a little while ago I tried Tresemme Fresh Start and I fell in love! It leave my hair so fresh, no white residue and it really gives your hair a lift, a lot more then most dry shampoos!
MoroccanOil. We all know how amazing this is and how super it is for your hair. I won’t go into all the details again because we all know. But just to add, I still love it and would be lost without it as I refuse to go get my hair cut. For now MoroccanOil is doing the job!
For my skin, this month I decided to try Vichy Aqualia Thermal Serum and Moisturiser. I have very dehydrated skin no matter what I do and my current moisturiser, I felt, wasn’t doing the job any more. I decided to try Vichy and see how I got on. I was delighted to find I loved it! The serum leaves my skin so soft and totally brightens up my complexion. I went for the light moisturiser as I can be a little oily, and I was not disappointed. I loved it and my skin has been looking very refreshed and mush brighter since I started!

That’s it for my loves this month! I think some of these will continue to make a presence in the future!
What products could you not have lived without this month?? Bella Beauty xxx
xxxxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment