Friday 19 August 2011



Every girl has a girl crush right? Someone who we admire. Well I have a girl crush on Hilary Duff. Lizzie MaGuire was my guilty pleasure growing up. I’ve always had a soft spot for the Texas beauty. I don’t know what it is really, I just think she is gorgeous and always looks great. Her clothes are always gorgeous and her eye make-up in particular is always done to perfection. I heard only the other day that Hilary is expecting her first baby with her hubby. Not that Hillary will ever read this, but just want to say congratulations to the pair.

I have many other girl crushes as I’m sure you all do too. Lauren Conrad is high up there with Hilary and you got to love the Kardashian girls.

Is there anyone with me here? Who is your girl crush?

2 comments:

  1. Yay, I can finally comment on your posts! Love the new look :) My girl crushes are Jennifer Garner and Natalie Portman. I feel like I've been under a rock the last week, didn't even know Hilary was pregnant! Aww! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah I seen it on Twitter the other day! Oh good choices I love Jennifer as well! Awe thank you I am much happier with the look of the blog now.There are tons of posts coming up in the next few werks!! xx

    ReplyDelete