Monday 22 August 2011

Makeup of the day: Kim Kardashians wedding makeup!


So many people, especially girls, were waiting anxiously for the first pictures of the gorgeous Kim Kardashians wedding to be revealed! The Kardashian wedding was Hollywoods version of the royal wedding. This is one of the only picture I’ve seen where we get a proper glimpse at Kim’s makeup, and I love it! I think she looks absolutely amazing!

 I wasn’t too sure what to expect because as gorgeous as she is, sometimes she can overdo it with the makeup, but not this time. She has kept everything quiet natural for her big day! Her skin looks flawless with just a hint of blush on her cheeks. As for the eyes, it looks like Kim has gone for some liner and false lashes to finish the look.

I can’t wait to see what other photo’s we will see from the wedding and of course a proper look at the dress!! Sisters Khloe and Kourtney will also no doubt look gorgeous!

xxxxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment