Friday 19 August 2011

Another beauty blogger???




“Does the world need another beauty blogger??” I hear you cry. Well, I’m going to say yes. The beauty industry is huge and growing rapidly! In my opinion, the beauty world needs as many people sharing the word as possible!  So many beautiful products and treatments out there and not enough time to spread the word! So an extra pair of hands to share this can only be a good thing..yes?

This is my first blog, so go easy on me ok! I thought to start out gently, I could tell you a little about me and what I want my blog to be for you! I am a beauty fanatic, literally, anything that looks beautiful, I want! Always have been like this growing up. I always wanted to work in beauty, so cliché I know, but it’s true! I was lucky at a young age to get a great job in a department store where I got to work on counters from Vichy to Lancome. I am a Beauty Therapist by profession and so I feel I have lots to share with the world about all things beautiful!

I hope to give you guys an in-siders view into the Beauty World, I’ll have tips on real skincare  issues, nails, massage, tan, make-up, hair and products I love and feel the need to share!

So….watch this space! I hope you enjoy what you see and come back for more! 

                                                                                                       xxxxxx         

No comments:

Post a Comment