Friday 19 August 2011

It's so hot hot hot!!!



At the moment I’m doing hot yoga classes. For those of you saying ‘what the hell is that???’ Allow me to
explain…




Basically it is yoga in a room which is heated to 40 degrees. It feels like a sauna when you are in there and it can get very crowded meaning there is added humidity. It is this hot on purpose though!! They say it helps to detox and can help with any respiration problems as well. Try imagine how hot and sweaty you would be after a seventy minute class, multiply that by a hundred and now you may be close to having some small idea of what it is like – no I’m not exaggerating!

After a class the other day, I was really in a bad way. When I caught a glimpse of my face, I gave myself a fright! I was as red as a lobster, purple nearly, and when I looked a little closer my pores were HUGE, wide open from the heat. So I thought to myself. This is the perfect time to throw on a good face mask.

After the next class after I cleansed my face, did a little exfoliation with Dermalogica Microfoliant and I applied two face masks, Dermalogica Pore Refining and Skin Hydrating.  The next day my skin was amazing! Like seriously wow. So soft and looking great,( although I do have a little few spots on my cheek  - it is just the heat bringing any congestion out and I’d rather it out and gone in a few days then in and leaving my skin dull), but in general, my skin was just much fresher looking and my make-up has been sitting much better on my skin since!
So now not only am I getting a great workout and detox but it is also doing wonders for my skin. It’s a win win really, I couldn’t fault it!



Have you tried hot yoga?
xxxxxxx



No comments:

Post a Comment