Sunday 21 August 2011

It's beach time...


I think most girls will agree with me when I say the beach hair look is almost always a good one! Unless your hair is covered in sand and knotty – not such a good look but you get what I mean!  The sea salt in the water gives our hair a bit of texture and almost wavy when it dries. Unless you plan on going to the beach every day and washing your hair in the sea, it can be pretty hard to recreate this look. That is until now!


L’Oreals Playball range have a new product called “Play Ball - Beach Fizz”, and it does exactly what it says on the tin! Packaged in a gorgeous sea green bottle, the Beach Fizz is a salt spray for your hair to recreate that beach hair we all love! When I first used it, I was far too eager and I sprayed it way to close to my hair! It left my hair a little sticky and didn’t look as good as I had hoped. Once I relaxed a bit and used it again I got it just right and loved the way it let my hair!
You need to spray it from roughly 25 cm away (no I didn’t measure exactly) from your hair and as you spray, give your hair a little crunch. This helps create that wavy look.  You can use as much as you like to get the desired look.

I’ve been keeping the bottle in my bag so if I need a quick fix to my hair I just take it out and spray! I am definitely a fan of this product and plan on trying more in the Play Ball range. Priced at 15.99 it is not too expensive either. I highly recommend this and I will be bringing it way on my holidays for sure!

Do you know of any other products that gives you the beach hair look?
xxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment