Wednesday 24 August 2011

BaByliss Big Hair review...







The faith of my hair has been decided by Babyliss! If you follow me on Twitter, you will have seen tweets expressing my excitement about the new Big Hair styler! When I got it I couldn’t wait to get home and try it out. I had read so many great reviews on it so I was very excited to find out for myself how brilliant it actually was!

I don’t really like when my hair is simply straight; I think it just looks so flat and dull. Whenever I get my hair done, I always love the blow dry because it has volume had and I especially love how nice my fringe looks. But of course I can’t do this myself when I try. It is impossible to manage my hairdryer and a big brush so this product seemed like a god send! After using it I can tell you that that it just what it is – a miracle worker for women everywhere!


It is a really large brush, that rotates in two directions while blow drying your hair at the same time! I divided my hair up into sections and so easily ran the brush through each bit! The finished result is just like you are walking out of a salon! It gave my hair a serious lift at the roots and I chose to very slightly turn my hair in at the bottom – don’t worry, only slightly! Once I was finished I popped a little hair spray in and off I went! The only word of warning I’ll say is don’t do it totally wet hair, let it dry about 80% or so before doing it.

It is an excellent product and is taking pride of place beside my Babyliss Heated Rollers! It is €60 (£40) – an investment for your hair I think! I’ve posted a video on my ‘Videos’ page to show you just how easy it really is to use!

Have you tried the Big Hair styler yet?
xxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment