Thursday 1 September 2011

Makeup of the day: Pixie Lott rocks the festival look!




So festival season is coming to an end and that sadly means the end of summer as well… sad face. BUT before we get too glum, it is not the end just yet. With Electric Picnic on this weekend in Ireland I thought I would dedicate a makeup of the day post to the gorgeous Pixie Lott. 

Pixie matched her flowery makeup with her top. Very cute. I think she looks great. This type of makeup can go very wrong but Pixie has kept it cute and pretty and is avoiding that tack factor! Festivals seem to be when Pixie looks her best I think. Don't get me wrong she is gorgeous all the time but she really knows how to rock that festival look! 

Some tips I'd give to anyone heading to Electric Picnic this weekend is be sure to get a good waterproof mascara (don't you know it will rain in Eire), nice colourful lipsticks or balms, SPF (it might be sunny). I like to wear a tinted moisturiser to festivals but go with whatever you are comfortable in! 

Why not take a leaf out of Pixies book and go for the pretty girlie look with cute floral designs?

Are you heading to Electric Picnic this year? 

xxxxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment